Bring Out The Sexy You

Image


This month we have a series of poster / wallpapers that hopefully would encourage you to work that body of yours to find that sexiness that is already inside of you.

Stay Fit. Stay Sexy. Fit is Sexy.

201607-Run.jpg

The Benefits Of Running Clinics


There are some very good tips here from a personal friend of mine.

gusghani

The Benefits Of Running Clinics

image

The Ultimate Goal

99% of runners would love to improve their personal running time if they could. The remaining 1% are probably in denial. Being able to run faster, at a faster pace, will not only lead to a better running performance, but equally important, when you run fast, your body movements are at its most efficient. In fact, I believe that the aim of all my running endeavours is to utilise my body’s energy as efficiently as possible. I can achieve that by following all of these points (in no particular order of importance):-

image

Eat The Right Kind Of Foods, In The Right Quantity, And At The Right Time.

Improve My Running Techniques.

Increase My Cardiovascular Fitness.

Strengthen My Running Muscles.

Running the recommended weekly mileage distance.

Rest adequately in between training and running sessions.

image

Wearing proper running gear.

Keeping Mentally Strong.

Avoiding The…

View original post 750 more words

Never Give Up

Video


Martyn Ashton made a name for himself in stunt biking and cycling. He became a YouTube sensation in October of 2012 when he posted his Road Bike Party video where he performed stunts usually seen on Mountain Bikes and BMX, using a Pinarello Dogma 2 road bike.

During a trial demo on September 1st, 2013; Ashton dislocated his T9 and T10 vertebrae when he fell backwards off of a 10-foot high bar at the Silverstone’s Moto GP in England. The accident left him paralyzed from the waist down. When this happened, Ashton was in the middle of filming his sequel, Road Bike Party 2. Determined not to let this end his career and passion, Martyn Ashton finished off his Road Bike Party 2 video with the help of Chris Akrigg and Danny Macaskill.

In 2015, two years after his paralyzing accident,  he came back on a mountain bike designed just for him. Just look at the sheer joy in his face as he careens down those slopes in these two videos.

The message; nothing can stop you if you don’t allow it.