What You Need
– As many popsicle moulds as you want
– Popsicle sticks
– 3 different fruits of contrasting colours
Combining sweet and sourish fruits works wonders. Try one of the following combinations or pick your own combination:
- Red Apple, Watermelon, Orange
- Orange, Fuzzy Kiwi, Sweet Mango
- Papaya, Red Apple, Orange
- Red Dragon Fruit, Kiwi, Orange
- Golden Kiwi, Red Dragon Fruit, Pineapple
- Peach, Fuzzy Kiwi, Pineapple
1. Juice the fruits in batches and store in separate containers in the refrigerator. Do not add sugar. If you need add a little the water.
2. Starting with any flavour you like, fill the popsicle moulds 1/3 full and place in the freezer until frozen.
3. After the first layer is completely frozen, pour in your second juice to another 1/3 of the mould.
4. At this point, cover the mould with its cover and insert the popsicle stick through the slot. Push it a little bit into the frozen layer. If your popsicle mould doesn’t come with a cover, use tin foil to cover the mould and gently make an incision to insert the popsicle stick.
5. Again, allow to freeze completely before adding the final layer.
6. Allow to freeze completely.